Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 15:49:48 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

That he does.

For anyone wondering, THIS is what I said:-
Hello,

I'd like to politely request - yet again - that you remove the
item on your web site which refers to me being what YOU call a
'stalker'.

You *are* a stalker.

MID:
From the Internet:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1aywsna4x4...nfo..tiff?dl=0

Can YOU verify the information?

MID:
Do, please, read the WHOLE thread started by Mr Cook - called "Wanna
torrent? " - on the 'alt.computer.workshop' group.

Just *HOW* can I 'hang him out to dry'? (if you catch my drift!)

Not only are you a confirmed, stalker, you try to solicit the help
of others to assist you in doing it! Nothing on his site concerning
you is untrue, David. Not a single word.

Whilst you may not believe it, I really *AM* one of life's 'good
guys' and have been endeavouring to discover instances on the
Internet where things simply do not 'ring true'. I accept that in
so doing I have said and done some things which I now regret.

Which things do you regret having said and done, specifically?
You've written so many ... inflammatory (to say the least) things,
it's hard to know which ones you're fake apologizing for. I call it
a fake apology, because, well, you'll go right back to doing the
same old things, even if he should remove the offensive (to you)
url. I'm almost certain you aren't apologizing for the above urls,
Right?

Further, I don't believe for a second your apology is real in the
least little bit. You're trying to get him to remove the site
exposing you for what you are, and, if he doesn't do so, I fully
anticipate you'll attempt to discredit him in some manner. I doubt
I'll have to wait very long to see you change tactics, either.

I do hope those in rec.photo.digital see how this plays out. And
learn that much more about what you're really like. And, it's even
better for me as you willingly! help prove that what I wrote about
you there is as you like to say, 'spot on' - Hope they enjoy dining
on crow, too.

I believe that it has been through my personal efforts that that
the Annexcafe newsgroups have been shut down and so have the
forums at Aumha.net. Perhaps YOU could explain to me how/why the
hundreds of pages at www.aumha.org are still 'up and running'. Who
pays for that .... and WHY?

What personal efforts, David? You don't make an effort to do anything
on your own. There you go again, trying to stalk!
"Who pays for that .... and WHY?"

What must I do to repair my relationship with you, BTS? Neither
of us is getting any younger! At the very least, I'd welcome the
courtesy of an email response from you.

IMO, Your death would go a long ways towards making repairs. Not
only towards myself, but, quite possibly BTS, and many! others
you've stalked/harrassed throughout the years. As you wouldn't be
able to stalk any more individuals, businesses, etc. Please, David,
go join your son, as soon as possible! Your wife would quickly get
over the loss, I've little doubt. As you wouldn't be able to abuse
her anymore.

Sincerely,

bull****.

Perhaps that was just too much to ask for. shrug

You're lucky he even responded to you here, considering the things
you are WELL KNOWN for having done to others.

And besides, You demanded that he put the page up in the first place:

If you have a single regret in your sorry miserable life, it's that
post and nothing more.

(This post being shared with good and honest folk at
're.photo.digital')

Translation: The freshmeat (as in, your newest targets) group that
thinks you're an okay guy and aren't out to do harm to anyone. They
might figure you out, soon enough. I suspect atleast one poster to
that newsgroup may have already, though:

MID:

Ummm, you don't think you're pretty much confirming what he's had to
say about you?

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.