Old August 27th 13, 12:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default [SI] Come see the Tens

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:55:03 -0400, Tony Cooper
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:46:02 -0400, Bowser wrote:

This month's mandate, Ten Plus, is available for viewing:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/ten

If you've sent a photo and don't see it, please let me know. PBase has
been incredibly flaky lately. One upload resulted in 15 copies of the
photo appearing in the gallery!

Also, suggestions for the next mandate? How about "Ceilings and
Staircases?"

Note, the above mandate is a shamlessly self-serving mandte.

If you're new here, and would like more information about the
shoot-in, please visit the rulz page he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Jeez. You are usually late in posting the page, but the one time
you're on-time I'm late. I just sent in mine.

Got them, and posted them. All four. Couldn't resist using one as the
representtive image.

In the future I'll strive to be less punctual.