Old April 28th 05, 07:41 PM
Onno Voors

(top posting corrected)
(rosenmarsh) wrote in
om:

Because Irfanview doesn't play streaming media from a website.
You will have to download the complete file to your HD and then play
it. Or use Real Alternative (Media Player Classic with codec pack).

Hi
I have downloaded media player classic from previous post link but it
still does not work with streamed .ra files from Amazon. I assume
that this is because I have not downloaded Codecs (I am not sure what
these are). Can you point me where I can download these?

Please reply underneath the text you quote.

As I wrote, you must use Real Alternative, not just MPC. Google will find
it for you.

--
Onno Voors