Old June 6th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Shawn Hirn

Default which PC

In article ,
"dennis@home" wrote:

"Randall Ainsworth" wrote in message
In article , M-M
wrote:

Macintosh, of course!

ALRIGHT! Someone with a clue!

Yes.. Apple.. they know how to exploit style over function.
Style makes money while you have to work harder with function.

I bet that if Apple took PC and put a logo and a white case on it you would
say it was the best PC ever.
Hang on that's what they have done.

Not true at all. Try the latest Macs with Photoshop and see for yourself
or just check out iPhoto 6, which is great for the typical amateur
photographer. I use Macs and Windows XP daily. Mac OS X runs rings
around Windows for functionality, reliability, and ease of use, plus I
spend a lot less time doing maintenance stuff such as installing OS
updates and no security issues.