Old May 4th 17, 06:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default What's the problem?

On 2017-05-04 17:01:07 +0000, nospam said:

Savageduck wrote:

I've got a 2gb SanDisk Extreme III card that I'll switch to after
baseball season. Only one more game in the season.

You need to buy a couple of new CF cards. Go to Amazon and order either
a SanDisk or Lexar CF card with at least a 160 MB/s write speed. Even
that SanDisk Extreme III card is old and with read/write speed of
20MB/s is probably not fast enough to clear the buffer efficiently.

don't get them from amazon. the chance of getting a fake is high.

order from b&h, and it'll ship today if you do it in the next couple of
hours.

I usually buy from B&H or Adorama. I have bought SDHC cards from Amazon
in the past and all have been genuine SanDisk or Lexar.

Savageduck