Old August 8th 04, 01:04 PM
dr bob

Default Loading 120 film in a Yashica MAT 124G

"Andrew McCall" wrote in message
Hi People,

I finally have my Yashica MAT 124G that I bought up from eBay. Its in
great condition and am pretty pleased with it.

I bought some 120 roll film for it, and started to try to work out how
to load the film - but I can't figure it out! I think I need an empty
roll from a previous film to load it correctly, but I am not too sure,
and I think this is where I am going wrong as I don't have one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew McCall

Andrew:

You need a take-up reel. I have several hundred (don't ask) and anyone
processing 120 film will have some, I'm sure. Just ask.

Have fun with your Yashica. I'm sure you will be processing your film at
home soon too!

Truly, dr bob.