Old December 24th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cynicor

Default Early merry Christmas to all

ASAAR wrote:
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:45:16 -0500, Cynicor wrote:

And remember - Windows rules, Mac sucks. Same deal with Nikon vs. Canon.
And also, the pro teams from my area vs. the pro teams from your area.

Merry Christmas to you too, but don't take any more pictures of
bodies of water. Tis not the season for excessive blues. Are there
any teams from your (my) area that don't suck?

I went to a most enjoyable sporting event last night, featuring the
NHL's New York Islanders facing off against some team from Ohio. The
crowd was chanting "DP", which I took to mean that they loved digital
photography.