Old August 7th 10, 08:15 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

Default Tmax & D-76

"Keith Tapscott."
wrote in message

Richard Knoppow;886179 Wrote:

Kodak is reportedly discontinuing D-76, Microdol-X, and
Kodak Hypo Clearing Agent.
--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA

and the larger packaged sizes of D-76, but I have not read
about the
regular hobby sizes of D-76 being discontinued.
Where did you read about Kodak D-76 being discontinued
altogether?

--
Keith Tapscott.

Someone posted it to a news group or it may have been
was accurate. I found nothing on the Kodak web site. I hope
its not true. I also don't understand why they would
discontinue KHCA which should have a continuing sale. OTOH,
Kodak is a giant mega corporation and their management often
seems not to make sense to me.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA