Old July 19th 15, 08:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Bower 500mm f/8 Mirror lens

On 2015-07-16 06:46, PeterN wrote:

snip

Nope, not always. Manual Off center focusing can be a challenge.
However, if off center focusing with MF is needed, the next best thing
is to use a tripod and move the camera. Tt is rare that off center MF is
needed.

Unless you're into photography, I suppose that may be true.

I should have been more clear. I rarely move into left or right focus
mode. I do most of my MF focus for macro and landscape work, where I am
more concerned iwith composition, and apparent focus.

--
PeterN