Old October 15th 18, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Image capture speed gets a boost!

In article , Neil
wrote:

Seriously, I suspect that we'll see some significant boost in capture
rates for upscale cameras in the not-so-distant future. As for 30fps,
those who have shot video have always worked with that rate, and it's
not much of a challenge. IMO, the issue is that it isn't the best way to
get individual shots anyway, but for those who work that way, a 120fps
rate would improve their chances.

60 and 120fps and even 240fps is the norm now. the problem is storage.