Old August 21st 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Srki

Default Taking pictures faster

"SebNoker" wrote in message
I have a canon a30 right now. I think thats what it was called anyway.
Question, is there a setting that allows me to take pictures, or i
mean individual pictures faster, and not just for the canon, i have a
fuji as well?
Now, i push the button and have to wait 5-10 seconds to take another
one, with flash or without, is there a setting so you can take
pictures one after another, or is that to do with the technics of the
camera itself so need to get a new camera?

Some cameras even let you take pictures at 6-8 frames per second...no flash
afcours.