Old April 1st 13, 07:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.legal
Danny D.[_4_]

Default Is it really illegal to snap a picture of a clerk in a PostOffice?

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 18:31:21 -0400 Alan Browne wrote:

I could take photos of the postal clerk and I doubt she would object.

This clerk did NOT object - but - when I called back later to complain
to the manager about them not taking stamps, THEN the manager objected
but I doubted the manager was telling me the truth (on either issue):

I can't tell, from the responses, if the Post Office is a public or
private company which is open to the public, so it really would be
nice to see a rule that says what pictures can be taken, either way.