Old May 10th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

Default [SI] At the Museum is posted, Some comments

#3:
What can I say? Mrs Bates works so well on many levels.
All I would ask is, where is this on display, photograph or painting,
and who was the original artist?

I wonder if that's the Bates Motel Mrs Bates when she was younger.

Well the chair is right, but the room is too well lit, and I don't
think Tony Perkins wore his hair like that.
....and not a knife in sight.

Savageduck