Old April 13th 18, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Amazing filming from an Eagle!

On 2018-04-13 09:41:38 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

The true problem with FB is that it's more or less impenetrable with
it's closed groups and such.

It's as closed as next doors front door. You can be invited in if teh
person(s) in that group want you in.

If you know that it exists...

If you don't know a group exists you are hardly likely to want to join
it, maybe you could create one.

Who wants to join a club that accepts
people like you anyways?

Pleanty it seems.

FB ain't a "club" bu some of its groups are.

Except for figuring out what kinda slander you
might be a victim of?

Might be might not be.
Do yuo buy every book on the market just incase someone mentions you in it ?

Someone usually tells me. Like Mom!

Whatever! FB is that that you Britts got these
days now that you extradited yourselves from you know what... :-ppp
Yeah! You are to be pitied really! :-))

You've taken the wrong meds again this morning haven't you.

All I've got in house is some painkillers that I got on mail order
after that I brooke me arms last summer, but they are strictly non
prescript and I quit them half a year ago...
--
teleportation kills