Old December 16th 04, 06:58 AM
Dave

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:19:03 GMT, Gregory Blank
somehow managed to impart:

In article ,
Dave dave@hennikerDOTorgDOTuk wrote:

That's exactly how I feel. I couldn't be bothered letting all that
chemistry and temperature control get in the way again. Enlargers
degrade the image as well, even with a good lens stopped right down.
Digital revitalised my photography.

Why post to a darkroom newsgroup then if thats how you feel. Your wrong
btw. Its only those that have half the skills that completely prefer
digital "imop".

I thought this was alt.photography. I used a darkroom for years and am
a former international exhibitor at the Edinburgh Festival. It's the
image that's important, not the method of production.

Dave.

2180 hi-resolution photos especially Edinburgh &
Scotland. Also 3D rendered art & altered images.
* No advertisements * http://www.henniker.org.uk