Old February 15th 07, 11:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Colin Wilson

Default MPG movie files (I recorded on my Sony Cybershot) will not playback on my phone (Sony Ericsson k750i)

So - how can I play the video files back on my Sony Ericson k750i?

Try recoding them with something like Super (free) from
http://www.erightsoft.com

Its a pain in the ass to find the download link usually, with multiple
pages of spiel telling you what it can do (and it does _the lot_) but
hopefully this will help you get there quicker...

http://www.erightsoft.net/S6Kg1.html

Scroll right down to the bottom for the download links...