Old February 15th 07, 08:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default MPG movie files (I recorded on my Sony Cybershot) will not playback on my phone (Sony Ericsson k750i)

I shot some mini movies on my Sony Cybershot camera (5 megapixel
thing) about 2 or 3 years ago.

I have the files saved on my hard drive (they are in *.MPG format) -
the videos play perfectly on my pc (and Mac)

I now use a Sony Ericsson k750i.

The videos don't play on my phone

(they are only mini/fun clips from nights-out and parties - it's
convenient to play it back on the phone)

(I no longer have the original camera. It was fairly similar to this
one: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSCP10-Cy...al-Optical/dp/
B00008O35W )

So - how can I play the video files back on my Sony Ericson k750i?