Old September 1st 14, 12:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default CF card failure

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 1 September 2014 09:37:31 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,

Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

Whisky-dave:

if anyone says anything intresting,

informative or just funny, I save the relavent text in a

gmail draft that I can hopefully search through in the

future. Currently I have 755 drafts....

android:

I OTOH just hit option s! But that's me. ;-)

Sandman:

I save.. "interesting" statements in a nice database:

http://usenet.sandman.net/Quotes

Eric Stevens:

I would keep that list under wraps if I were you.

Sandman:

Why?

Eric Stevens:

But I suppose now it will turn up under Google. :-(

Sandman:

Uh, Google already index everything on usenet.

The Goog wanna keep that madness (not the band) copyrighted theirs.

Uh no. Do you ever post anything even vaguely related to reality?

Madnes was (is?) a band...

Yes Madness still playing gigs, Playing at the O2 in London in December.

There you go!
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography