Old March 1st 18, 05:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
ultred ragnusen

Default A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

Char Jackson wrote:

They offered me a the coke you see in this picture...
http://wetakepic.com/images/2018/02/...il_store_2.jpg

Isn't calling Coke "food" setting a pretty low bar? Hopefully, there was
a little bit more to this feeding thing than just a soft drink.

You have a valid point. In both visits, someone walked up to me asking if I
wanted something, and then they rattled off a list of those somethings.

I took a coke each time, but I don't remember what all those somethings
were.

Most were drinks, but I thought I heard cookies in the list, but I'd have
to go back to be sure.

The point was that they never offered anything at Apple visits.