Old February 7th 05, 01:45 PM
Wade-Saunders

me wrote:
"Melissa" wrote in message
I have a Minolta 650si that I'm about to try to sell, and forgot

how much
it
cost originally. I wanted to put the original price in my auction.

It has
the
date time option and panorama. Does anyone recall how much they

originally
retailed for with the standard 50 AF lens?
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

Normally I consider any site with the word blog in the title an

anathema
however I may well become a regular reader of yours. You've got a

damn good
head on your shoulders.

The last best hope for liberty, to give the world its first Bill of
Rights: http://www.UPAlliance.org/billofrights.htm

Those are fine words and noble sentiments. How tragic it is that the

US
government is now the *worst enemy* that personal freedom faces

today. Best
speed and best wishes on your worthy endeavour! You go girl!

Please excuse my gross error at not noticing that you have already
crossposted to rec.photo.misc as well as several other NG's. I am

unable to
find an answer to your question but none of the auctions for your

model
camera at ebay has the retail price listed so I wouldn't worry about

it.
Don't give your camera away. There are several companies who buy used
cameras. Contact http://keh.com/ http://www.adorama.com/ or
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ and ask them what they will give for

your
camera or what would they ask for your camera if they had one for

sale. Good
Luck. Just curious but what camera are you looking to buy after you

sell
yours?
Film best,
me

Whatever you say "comrade"! BTW: cross-posting is a violation of
the rec.photo* Charter!