Old November 26th 04, 01:35 PM
Granny

Check on ACER brand. I purchased one several years ago and it is great for
negatives besides being the best regular scanner I have ever owned. I have
never seen these in stores again, but they are worth researching. Good luck.

"{4FB5DDD8-2A71-484E-BDCD-52E7EDD9D9ED}" wrote in message
I'm looking for a scanner that will auto-feed photos and negative film.
These are for family photos, not pro, so price is a little more important
than quality. I've been searching but can't find anything that will
auto-feed and scan both printed photos and negative film.

Anyone know of such an animal?

Thanks!