Old December 19th 05, 11:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr

Default Samsung 815 (was: Introduction)

wayne wrote:
I still get confused about US vs UK spellings

Well then, this is not the camera for you.

BTW I left out the detail that you can use the top LCD as a waist
level finder. I've amended the article to discuss this. Personally I
liked those, but then maybe I am showing my age

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne,

Although I appreciate trimming, it would help if you left a sentence of
two from the original post to help establish the context of your remarks.

The top LCD looks to be a useful feature, but I would have preferred the
back LCD finder to tilt and swivel - the top finder is a little small.
Waist-level is certainly useful, if only to allow you to look at the
subject and pretend you're not really taking a photo!

Cheers,
David