Old October 26th 04, 03:34 PM
Alan Browne

Kres wrote:

Thanks to all

Ok. I didn't know it would be closed on saturday.
I'll try to buy some films here but unfortunately, it is more and more
difficult (even in Paris) to get some HP5 or "pro" film as many shops
focuses their market on numeric cameras.

It is still possible by internet, but shipping would take too much time now.

I have another question : do you know if in the US airports, the X-ray
machine are still ok for film up to 400 ISO ?

400 ISO should handle a half dozen trips (prob'y much more) through the hand
baggage machines without fogging. Don't worry about it.