Old January 28th 04, 08:28 AM
Paolo Pizzi

Saku Elovaara wrote:

I will travel to San Fancisco in Feb for a week and
due to good euro/dollar rate I have a plan to buy
some "hard to find" Nikon accessories from local stores.

(...)

You could take a look at a couple of SF places like:

http://www.gassers.com

http://www.photosupply.com

but if I were you, I'd find someone with a computer
connected to internet and follow EBay auctions.
This is where you start your search for Nikkor
lenses:

http://tinyurl.com/325us

As of today, 48 pages of Nikon mounts are available,
for a grand total of 2,274 items, and that's pretty much
your weekly average. Chances of finding exactly what
you're looking for are much higher than in any store,
no matter how big it is.