Old April 19th 18, 02:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Alan Baker

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 2018-04-18 6:27 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:39:26 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

Post the files, and lets see.

I've got up-to-date versions PowerPoint and Illustrator.

Hi Alan,

I posted all the files, bearing in mind that the actual file to be printed
is 20 odd pages and it contains location data, so I posted the smaller
template that was sent out to everyone, for obvious privacy reasons.

Riiiiiiight.

Because if I knew the location of signs about dog poop...

In my previous note, moments ago, to you, I gave you all the files, the
fonts, the powerpoint, the Adobe Illustrator files with and without
outlines, the SVS and EPS files, etc.

The only file that likely matters though is this one, which is the adobe
illustrator outline file "signs_with_outlines.ai" which is located here.

https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/JGit6LU6/file.html