Old January 8th 17, 08:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default What no app

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

Everything does not have an app:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...47-4c29-8d16-6
6a
a08f8d74c.jpg

wrong.

http://shovler.com
https://touchplow.com
http://www.plowzandmowz.com

And which of those apps does the shoveling.

whoosh.

Good you acknowledged that you did not get my point.

whoosh^2.

I fail to see how any of these apps will actually move the snow. I
looked at the websites for each of them, and the app appears to be a
method for FINDING someone to remove the snow for you, not actually
removing the snow itself. Unless you run the app on a Samsung, and throw
the phone into the snow right before it bursts into flames, melting the
snow.

whoosh^3

BTW- Peter's cartoon was a joke. Many cartoons are meant to be jokes. I
didn't discuss this with Peter, but I think he posted it as humor.

whoosh^4

(BTW #2- if you are new to shoveling snow, do not buy one of those
flimsy curved shovels that looks like a miniature snowplow. Go to the
farm supply store and buy a barn scoop shovel. It will last a lot longer
and move a lot of snow.)

back in the 1960s, they used shovels.

these days, snow blowers are used. they even make small ones for steps.

or smartphones.