Old July 3rd 04, 11:59 PM
Sander Vesik

Default What will happen to classic film cameras?

Mike Henley wrote:
Do you anticipate they'll increase depreciate or increase in value in
years to come?

Why do you care? Will a bottle of red wine made in Bordeaux in 2004
cost $$ or $$$ or $$$$$ in year 2015? Would you buy it based on age
or buy wine based on actual taste you want?

Fine, so I'm not a collector - and i'm not interested in owning an
iexpensive camera as a way to compensate for lack of something else -
and I don't think the answer to your question is for teh most part
derived from any rational or technical concerns.

So it would basicly be:
* go up - peopel are again buying them as ego extenders
* stay as now/slowly go down - only collectors and retro
fotographers are interested

--
Sander

+++ Out of cheese error +++