Old April 13th 17, 10:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Nikon releases...another black DSLR...ho hum...

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 22:09:02 -0700 (PDT), Rich A
wrote:

Nothing against the camera, I'm sure (unless there is a QC glitch) it'll be very capable. But does it really help them as much as say...a new, solid mirrorless would?

https://www.dpreview.com/news/974351...ent=8532141441

Since this one is a slightly dumbd down D500 I think the chances of a
QC issue are much less than if it were new tech. I'm sure it's a very
capable cam, but it is just another undifferentiated SLR to me.

Then again, maybe I'm just a bit jaded by it all lately.