Old April 21st 18, 05:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
RJH

Default good site for sharing images with thumbnail overview

On 16/04/2018 12:04, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 15 April 2018 00:59:09 UTC+1, RJH wrote:
On 14/04/2018 16:41, sobriquet wrote:
On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 3:09:02 PM UTC+2, Alfred Molon wrote:
In article ,
sobriquet says...

Hi.

Imgur used to be my favorite site for quickly sharing some images, but
they messed up the site and now you can't upload a bunch of images
easily to get a link with a thumbnail overview for quick sharing.
Postimage has mysteriously gone offline it seems (oh I see they
have some technical issues, hopefully a temporary problem).

What are people's favorite sites for quick and convenient sharing
of a bunch of images?

snip

I use Flickr - but mainly because it is so easy using Photos on a Mac.
Photos or sets of photos can be uploaded from the app with no need to
enter account details more than once, when you set it up. The only real
downside is that you can't create a folder or delete/rearrange from Photos.

You can to some extent there is a organise option, but as I;m a pro users that might not be available to all.

Looks like Flickr's on the move:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/04/20/smugmug-buys-flickr-verizon-oath/537377002/

--
Cheers, Rob