Old April 20th 18, 07:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Neil[_9_]

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 4/19/2018 6:41 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Thu, 19 Apr 2018 17:32:44 -0400, schrieb Neil:

That may have been one of his "bad snips" from a post of mine.

Thanks for explaining to Alan that I only tell the truth.

bad snips which distort the meaning, reference or context are lies.

I just posted this, to you Neil, on the Windows group.

Better yet, go to college as an arts major with a focus on the graphic
arts.

That's like saying you can't boil spaghetti without going to a culinary
arts college.

As I responded to you in the Windows group, you are completely clueless
about the field, which is the root of your problem. The difference
between us is that people have paid me well to accomplish what you're
unable to do. So, you can continue to insult those who know the graphic
arts with your ignorant analogies and waste as much of your time
fumbling around with things you don't understand, because it affects
nothing at all on my end.

--
best regards,

Neil