Old April 28th 18, 07:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default WhatsApp photo drug dealer caught by 'groundbreaking' work

Whisky-dave news:3691461b-d3dc-4d32-99b6-
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:57:35 GMT in
rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Thursday, 26 April 2018 23:39:01 UTC+1, Diesel wrote:

you two get a room.

ROFL. If I'd taken the time to read some of the other threads you
participate in, I wouldn't have wasted the time to try and explain what
sort of person it is you're dealing with. For you, I'd have kept my
mouth shut and watched as he taught you, the hard way.

No worries, I'm confident there's plenty of time yet for you to learn.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he