Old June 2nd 17, 01:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

-hh
Thu, 01
Jun 2017 12:34:58 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 2:35:28 AM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
-hh wrote:

Deflating? You're the one who's busy contorting into pedant
minutia to try to claim an "Install" success, while still
having to acknowledge that sans chmod +x, it still won't run:
you failed the pragmatism test, kid.

chmod doesn't have anything to do with a Windows PE32bit binary.

chmod is for Unix systems and Windows isn't Unix.

I'm well aware of chmod. I wasn't the one who incorrectly assumed
Xnews required the executable bit to be set. ROFL!

Which means that you're still trying to dodge the big picture,

I'm trying to dodge nothing. I simply pointed out to you that your
statements, apps required installation wasn't necessarily true. Some
apps require installation, others do not. Some apps require admin
rights to run, others do not.

[snip rest of diversion, goal post movement, and **** poor attempt to
con me into self doxing]

Well, you can try to convince yourself that you're "Winning!", but
I'm not the one who's up posting at 2 o'clock in the morning...

ROFL. Don't rely on the timestamp too much, google groupie. My posts
are known to be sent in batches at random times (sometimes within
hours, sometimes, days later, and not always in the order I actually
wrote them, either), completely automated from this end; and, it's
been this way for a long time now. It's one of my antistalk (tm?)
technologies I've developed to deal with people like David Brooks.
insert diety of choice here I love being a coder! BFG

Take for example, all three replies to this particular newsgroup.
They'll all show the same date/time stamp. batch processing, cute eh?
Another benefit to using a real usenet client vs a web browser via
google groups. Heh.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.