Old February 22nd 18, 03:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Lightroom Classic CC problem

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:33:29 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I have said that some of the accounts I have read suggest that the
problem is with incorrectly set file permissons, in which case the
problem is not caused by Windows.

as i said before, apps that crash with incorrectly set permissions is a
bug with the app, but the true problem is that windows gets into that
situation.

tl;dr you're treating the symptom, not the disease.

What do you reckon should be done to Windows to avoid the problem of
people incorrectly setting file access permissons?

people aren't doing it intentionally.

But you said "the true problem is that windows gets into that
situation" thereby implying the problem is with Windows.

yep.

Therefore I ask you again "What do you reckon should be done to
Windows to avoid the problem of people incorrectly setting file access
permissons?"

flog them.

"Flog 'them'" is plural. How do you flog plural Windows when Windows
is already a plural?

Eric Stevens