Old August 9th 18, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default Photo - Hummingbird of the South

Tulip Renegade:

Always such fun capturing hummingbird photos. With my Canon 7D Mark
ii and trying my favorite Tamron AF18270mm f/3.56.3 , I
must say that Tamron has to be one of the best lenses on the market.
With such versatility.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...4373#423724373

Looks like Archilochus colubris, ruby-throated hummingbird, female. Not
sure what "south" means in this context, as this is the most common
hummingbird east of the Mississippi in the summertime, with a range
that covers all eastern states and southern Canada.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm