Old August 7th 18, 11:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default New Nikon camera seen

On 07/08/2018 08:07, RichA wrote:
Looks ok, like a DSLR, good grip, which a lot of mirrorless lack.

https://petapixel.com/2018/08/06/nik...leaked-photos/

I find it difficult to raise much enthusiasm, to be honest. I've sold
almost all my Nikon kit, and being full-frame it's going to be almost as
bulky and heavy with its lenses as a mirrored DSLR. For my hands, the
grip on my Panasonic GX7 is good enough.

It will be good for those with a substantial lens investment, although
short-focus and wide-angle lenses may require a new purchase for optimum
use of the mirrorless body - e.g pancake - and silent operation will be
welcome (if it's offered).

--
Cheers,
David