Old October 17th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
____

Default A new film from Kodak.

In article ,
Toni Nikkanen wrote:

Jean-David Beyer writes:
I guess I should start thinking of myself as an old-timer. I remember
when D-76 and such came in metal cans

Ha, I live in Turku, Finland, and we have a store here that sells D-76
in metal cans, and pretty close to 10 different kinds of B&W films in
135 and 120 sizes. I can remember them because the last time I saw
them was Tuesday. Does that make me old?

Probably just the stuff you are looking at.....although with the cold
weather there, certainly usable. With global warming you might want to
start making use of it

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.