Old April 11th 16, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default photo editor for iPad

In article , isw
wrote:

A not-at-all-technical friend has an iPad and would like to edit some
photos (something she has never done before) on it. I have a Mac but not
an iPad and am comfortable with Photoshop and GIMP, so I expect I could
help her to get started.

Are there some decent photo editors for the iPad? Free or very
inexpensive would be best, and there's no need for a lot of
sophistication -- just some simple cropping, rotation, color and
contrast adjustments. No need for layers, masks, etc; she'd never figure
out how to use them.

apple's photos, lightroom, pixelmator and ****loads more.

search the app store.