Old October 26th 05, 04:37 AM
Richard Bornstein

Default Your comments are always appreciated (trying again)

Thanks for all your comments. They were very much appreciated.

As for saturation, etc, i should say that all these pictures were not
adjusted in any way. Sorry bout the excess amount of pictures, i just
posted a link that had all the pics of that trip.

"Richard Bornstein" wrote in message
Hi: I shot the following pictures with a Kodak LS753 camera. Your

comments
are appreciated.

I hope it works, and doesn't just connect to a webshots blank page.

http://community.webshots.com/album/480100938UxNJpP

If that doesn't work, perhaps this will:

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...80100938UxNJpP
(just click on 'no thanks').

My wife says that i can sell some of my pictures, but in my opinion they
are nice, but there is alot of wonderful professionals out that there that
can beat these.

I tried posting the link before but it didn't work and reposted a

corrected
link but it didn't seem to ever appear. Trying again. Hope it works.