Old October 25th 05, 08:30 AM
Derek Fountain

Default Your comments are always appreciated (trying again)

My wife says that i can sell some of my pictures, but in my opinion they
are nice, but there is alot of wonderful professionals out that there that
can beat these.

Your wife is just being kind. They're just your holiday photos. Many are
washed out and undersaturated, and most are of subjects that might be
interesting to you personally but are totally dull to the independent
observer. I looked through the first 8 pages and couldn't find a single
one that had any real photographic or artistic merit. And if you really
want comments you can learn from, don't put up 165 images, put up 5.

Well, you did ask. Twice.