Old October 14th 04, 11:01 AM
AusDigi

Default shortlisted new cams for me, comments appreciated

I've short-listed some cameras below (in order of preference) that I'll look
at to replace my broken 3-y-o cam. Got the features that are most important
to me listed (Megapixel, zoom, macro). Despite having an Olympus I probably
won't go with one this time because of the expensive media.

Particularly interested in the first 3, Minolta Z3 (great specs), Fuji S7000
(year old now) and Panasonic DMC-FZ10. Researching such places as
www.steves-digicams.com and www.dpreview.com but additional comments are
appreciated.

Would have been good to get a few more megapix with 10x or 12x zoom but
these are about in my price range.

Minolta DiMAGE Z3
4 MPixel
12x Zoom