Old June 29th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default Bad E-6 5L kits circulating?

On 6/29/2009 1:43 PM Thor Lancelot Simon spake thus:

I have ordered 30L worth of wide-mouth thick square HDPE
bottles from McMaster-Carr and will just devote the freezer
in my darkroom fridge to E6 chemistry mixed as full kits
of working solutions in .5L or 1L bottles.

Just a small note: I thought I'd read that PETE is less permeable than
HDPE, and therefore better for storing photo chemicals. Could be wrong
about that, but if not, maybe you'd want to rethink your storage containers.