Old October 13th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Harry Stottle

Default Photography forum

"stemmy" wrote in message
ups.com...

So I wouldnt call myself a spammer I just want as many people to
benefit from what is a superb FREE forum.

I have never heard a spammer actually admit to spamming, so no surprise
that you don't consider yourself one.
Let me try and explain to make it clearer for you. Spammers come in
many guises, one variation is the type that spams newsgroups to try and
get others to visit their websites offering an innocuous service, where
surprise, surprise, they have an advert at the top of the first page for
their own commercial services, you know the sort of thing, a link to
something like advertising wedding photography, cars, packages, framing
etc. but I'm sure you wouldn't do that, would you?