Old October 12th 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Harry Stottle

Default Photography forum

wrote in message
oups.com...
Forgive me if I am overstepping the boundaries posting this her. Im
new

to Groups.

So you are competent enough to set up a forum, but claim to be new to
Groups even though you appear to have been using them regularly since
1999, mostly to try and promote your own personal interests, and you
also seem to know that you might be "overstepping the boundaries posting
this her"

This reply from you was copied from aus.photo, when someone else there
pointed out you have been posting in newsgroups since 1999.

Quote Sorry i did post messages in 1999 but I promise you Im not an
intentional spammer. The forumis 1 year old and everything I have said
is true. please if you have time have a look - you dont have to
register. Everybody there does say what a different feel the forum has.
Not all about ego stroking and the Big "I AMS" /Quote

So everything you say is true? Is that apart from being new to
newsgroups, and not being an intentional spammer.

You are a spammer, and you are lying again to promote your services,
which should be enough reason for most people to avoid you, or your
services, at all costs.