Old April 7th 05, 11:02 PM
Gregory Blank

David Starr wrote:

I've got a D5-XL. I think the "V" refers to the variable condensor
head. The XL is the tall chassis. I use Rodenstock lenses on mine
without problems. Bob from HP Marketing is correct, the 50mm won't
work with the 3 lens turret. My 50mm Rodenstock works fine without
the turret, just a flat lens board and mount.

Yah some lenses have too much flange distance,...to rotate the turret or
focus when on it. That used to bum people out all the time, and they
would get rather mad, after buying new lenses for their new enlargers.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918