Old August 2nd 20, 11:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
nospam

Default Tutorial to rotate an entire cellphone video 90 degrees in Shotcut freeware

In article , ray carter
wrote:

I snapped a video today which was rotated, where I needed to flip it.
o Looking it up, there were _many_ ways, one of which is shown below.

If you know of a better, easier, more effective rotate, let us know.

I simply use 'ffmpeg' - one simple command line. And it's multithreaded
so maxes out all foyr cores on my desktop.

the easiest method is to rotate it directly in the video player. no
intermediate conversion needed.