Old December 2nd 14, 06:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

Default No 12mm rectilinear FF lens?

On 2014-11-25 13:32:44 +0000, Tzortzakakis Dimitris said:

by looking at it, it's no wonder it costs an arm and a leg!!but surely
you can take amazing photos with it, despite all its aberations.is
that the M42 mount, which had my soviet Zenit? On later Zenits they
had the pentax K-2 mount. I had an 28 mm wide, a normal 50 mm and a
120 mm tele IIRC.They were quite good, altough nothing to do with my
Nikkor 50mm1.4, sigma 24 mm2.5 and tamron 70-210 zoom!!although the
tamron was quite crappy.

It's not for the M42 mount, it's for the Leica screw mount aka M39.

yep, right I forgot. It was an 24mm *tamron* which was very good, almost
as good as the Nikkor, and an 70-210 sigma which was total crap, I
hardly ever used it. Back at the day I had a photo bag full of goodies,
a color darkroom and bulk film loader, now it's all gone.