Old April 12th 18, 06:55 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Apple Support Communities post (was - Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?)

Savageduck
news.com Sun, 08
Apr 2018 00:55:09 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Apr 7, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 07/04/2018 21:39, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Sat, 7 Apr 2018 15:50:12 +0100, schrieb David B.:

V nccerpvngr lbhe erfcbafrf - V'z abg 'cynlvat' jvgu lbh.

Perhaps we CAN be on-line pals after all, Ragnusen! ;-)

Yet again the 'Hosts' (moderators) on the ASC site have rejected
my post. :-(

It was about this:-

https://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlab...ligence/new-ma
cos-backdoor -linked-to-oceanlotus-found/

Here's what was actually sent to me by email:-

"We removed your post "New MacOS Backdoor - do YOU know about
such things?" because it was nontechnical or off-topic. We
understand wanting to share experiences, but these forums are
meant for technical questions that can be answered by the
community.

You can read our submission guidelines he Apple Support
Communities - Terms of Use

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5952

We hope you’ll keep using our Support Communities forums. You
can find more information about participating he

https://discussions.apple.com/community/tutorials

=

Perhaps Apple software *IS* more vulnerable than Apple wants us
to know.

David, remove the cross post to rec.photo.digital. All of this
crap between the nymshifter, and you is off topic for r.p.d.. If
you want to be pals with him, see if you can take it off Usenet.

Followup set to c.s.m.s.

I've little doubt David is already trying to think of a way to
exchange personal contact details with the nymshifting individual. If
he's able to do so, expect the individuals privacy to be forfeit.
That's how David Rolls, as you learned.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)