Old April 7th 18, 01:12 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Fri, 6 Apr 2018 19:45:03 -0000 (UTC), schrieb Lewis:

I've certainly never met anyone with a religious
devotion to Apple. That is something that people with a large stick up
their asses like to say to justify their irrational hatred for Apple.

I read everything in this ng, but normally don't comment when it goes off
the technical topic, especially as i feel Apple is doing nothing wrong by
making utterly insane profits, and in then trying to not pay taxes on them
by legal means.

But this comment, by Lewis, one of the charter members of the Apple
Apologists, of all people, has just said he's never met anyone with "a
religious devotion to Apple".

Hehhehhehheh... that's a good one. I do thank you for that insight.

Thanks. I love how "innocent" your humor is.