Old April 14th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Alan Browne

Default Used MF Prices --- I Should be Happy but not

Ken Hart wrote:

But putting your film in the freezer (even though it is already 'frozen')
will not doubt slow down any chemical reaction in the emulsion, making it
last longer.
Perhaps we could agree to say that while we are not freezing the film, we
are freezing the chemical reaction in the emulsion?

I'm not disputing the chemical aspect (although that is never 'frozen',
just slowed down to a glacial [ahem] pace), just the notion of freezing
what is already frozen ... bugs me.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.