Old September 17th 18, 03:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Apple releases 3 more reasons to let your children eat hotdogs for a couple months

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

The usual ones,

What ³usual ones²?

you get used to things, then they change, slowing-down your
ability to use something until you become fluid with the new system.

So, it seems that you do not know what you are talking about.

I'm saying re-learning things because they changed, that were formerly done
by reflex because you know them so well takes time and the changes might not
even have been worth it.

What Œthings² have changed in iOS that require "re-learning"?

Have you ever owned, and used an iOS device that required you to "re-learn"
anything?

Why it that so hard for you to understand?

I understand that you have taken an anti-Apple position in all the years that
you have posted to r.p.d., and many times you make assertions that are vague,
and unsubstantiated

many times?? try every time.